Our third call for project proposals opens in less than two months. See whether you can get more information about it at an event close to you.
Contact points of many partner states organise information days to help you prepare a project for the call. At the moment, there are fourteen events with set dates:
- 18 January - Nantes, France
- 19 January - Vienna, Austria (with consultations)
- 31 January - Madrid, Spain
- 02 February - Nuremberg, Germany (with consultations)
- 02 February - Sofia, Bulgaria (for MAs; with consultations)
- 07 February - Warsaw, Poland (with consultations)
- 07 February - Stockholm, Sweden (with consultations)
- 10 February - Brussels, Belgium (with consultations)
- 10 February - Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 February - Sofia, Bulgaria (with consultations)
- 22 February - Catanzaro, Italy (with consultations)
- 22 February - Valletta, Malta (with consultations)
- 22 February - Riga, Latvia (with consultations)
- 23 February - Prague, Czech Republic (with consultations)
- 8 March - Zagreb, Croatia (with consultations)
- 8 March - Budapest, Hungary
- 10 March - Thessaloniki, Greece (with consultations)
- 16 March - Oslo, Norway (with consultations)
- 30 March - Helsinki, Finland (with consultations)
- 30 March - Bucharest, Romania
- 4 April - Tallinn, Estonia (with consultations)
- 5 April - Nicosia, Cyprus (with consultations) - postponed till May
- 5 April - Utrecht, Netherlands
- 6 April - Ljubljana, Slovenia (with consultations)
- 3 May - Bucharest, Romania (TBC)
- 4 May - Nicosia, Cyprus (with consultations)
- 9 May - Madrid, Spain (with consultations)
We participate in many of these events to meet you and answer your specific question about the programme and the call. At many of them, we provide individual consultations on more developed project ideas. Please note that you need to request a consultation/ feedback on your project idea through our online system at least seven days before the event date.
The UK Government published guidance for our project partners from the UK on what to do if the UK leaves without a deal.
Many Interreg Europe projects share their experiences and results during #EURegionsWeek. See our tips and come and meet them!
#EURegionsWeek is approaching! We'll be there - will you?
Join us on 7-10 October in Brussels!
Join us for a participatory lab during #EURegionsWeek to discuss and discover how we can reduce food waste and turn it into a resource.
Interested in knowing how to help cities and regions cooperate and learn from each other? Join us for this workshop to see how we can support you!
Come and visit our stand in the #EURegionsWeek Agora Village! We'll be present throughout the week (7-10 October).