Our third call for project proposals opens in less than two months. See whether you can get more information about it at an event close to you.
Contact points of many partner states organise information days to help you prepare a project for the call. At the moment, there are fourteen events with set dates:
- 18 January - Nantes, France
- 19 January - Vienna, Austria (with consultations)
- 31 January - Madrid, Spain
- 02 February - Nuremberg, Germany (with consultations)
- 02 February - Sofia, Bulgaria (for MAs; with consultations)
- 07 February - Warsaw, Poland (with consultations)
- 07 February - Stockholm, Sweden (with consultations)
- 10 February - Brussels, Belgium (with consultations)
- 10 February - Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 February - Sofia, Bulgaria (with consultations)
- 22 February - Catanzaro, Italy (with consultations)
- 22 February - Valletta, Malta (with consultations)
- 22 February - Riga, Latvia (with consultations)
- 23 February - Prague, Czech Republic (with consultations)
- 8 March - Zagreb, Croatia (with consultations)
- 8 March - Budapest, Hungary
- 10 March - Thessaloniki, Greece (with consultations)
- 16 March - Oslo, Norway (with consultations)
- 30 March - Helsinki, Finland (with consultations)
- 30 March - Bucharest, Romania
- 4 April - Tallinn, Estonia (with consultations)
- 5 April - Nicosia, Cyprus (with consultations) - postponed till May
- 5 April - Utrecht, Netherlands
- 6 April - Ljubljana, Slovenia (with consultations)
- 3 May - Bucharest, Romania (TBC)
- 4 May - Nicosia, Cyprus (with consultations)
- 9 May - Madrid, Spain (with consultations)
We participate in many of these events to meet you and answer your specific question about the programme and the call. At many of them, we provide individual consultations on more developed project ideas. Please note that you need to request a consultation/ feedback on your project idea through our online system at least seven days before the event date.
Today the third call for project proposals closed. Have a quick look at some figures about the submitted applications.
Catalan administration technicians meet to discuss tools and resources to improve biodiversity decisions
Register now to participate in the Interreg Europe events organised during the 15th European Week of Regions and Cities (9-12 October 2017, Brussels).
Project partners will gain a deeper understanding of how successful European policy instruments target more effective use of Structural Funds.
Meet Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform experts, explore the good practice database and much more at #EURegionsWeek in October 2017!
What is interregional learning? Why is it important? How to ensure a successful learning process? Join us for a discussion during #EURegionsWeek!