Following the Monitoring Committee that took place in Innsbruck last month of December, version 6 of the programme manual has been approved and published. Here are the main changes:
- At the request of projects, further guidance is provided on the action plans and Annex 1 of the manual is updated accordingly.
- The definition of the output indicators integrates further details on the way these indicators are monitored.
- The objective and content of the mid-term review approach is updated in accordance with the latest guidelines. It is also further clarified that the results of the review might lead to a budget reduction proportional to the underspending encountered by the project at the end of phase 1.
- References to important guidelines for project implementation available in the programme website (Projects => Implement a project) are included in the relevant sections of the manual (e.g. mid-term review guide, pilot action request template).
- Minor changes in the contact details of any partner (e.g. new contact person, new e-mail address) have to be reflected in the Partner Contact Details module in the online reporting system.
- The end date for the eligibility of expenditures was extended by two months in section 6.4.1 (from 1 April 2023 to 1 June 2023) in order to ensure a proper closing of the 3rd call projects lasting 5 years as well as the fourth call projects lasting 4 years.
Get the new version here.
If you are using an older version of the manual, you might find useful a document where the changes compared to the previous version, last updated in April 2018, are highlighted. You can find the document here.
#EURegionsWeek registration is open 8 July - 27 September. Select your session(s) and see you in October!
A global overview on the development of start-up ecosystems and insights on new developments in terms of sectors geographic and dynamics.
The annual implementation report 2018 is available. Here are the key highlights.
Join us for a participatory lab during #EURegionsWeek to discuss and discover how we can reduce food waste and turn it into a resource.
Come and visit our stand in the #EURegionsWeek Agora Village! We'll be present throughout the week (7-10 October).
Interested in knowing how to help cities and regions cooperate and learn from each other? Join us for this workshop to see how we can support you!