Following the Monitoring Committee that took place in Innsbruck last month of December, version 6 of the programme manual has been approved and published. Here are the main changes:
- At the request of projects, further guidance is provided on the action plans and Annex 1 of the manual is updated accordingly.
- The definition of the output indicators integrates further details on the way these indicators are monitored.
- The objective and content of the mid-term review approach is updated in accordance with the latest guidelines. It is also further clarified that the results of the review might lead to a budget reduction proportional to the underspending encountered by the project at the end of phase 1.
- References to important guidelines for project implementation available in the programme website (Projects => Implement a project) are included in the relevant sections of the manual (e.g. mid-term review guide, pilot action request template).
- Minor changes in the contact details of any partner (e.g. new contact person, new e-mail address) have to be reflected in the Partner Contact Details module in the online reporting system.
- The end date for the eligibility of expenditures was extended by two months in section 6.4.1 (from 1 April 2023 to 1 June 2023) in order to ensure a proper closing of the 3rd call projects lasting 5 years as well as the fourth call projects lasting 4 years.
Get the new version here.
If you are using an older version of the manual, you might find useful a document where the changes compared to the previous version, last updated in April 2018, are highlighted. You can find the document here.
During the study visits in County Mayo, Ireland (30th January 2019), RaiSE representatives were interviewed in the radio programme "The way it is"
'Europe, let's cooperate!' brings European regions to Brussels on 10 April. But what to expect? Inspiration, ideas, networking and much more!
Registration for 'Europe, let's cooperate!' is now open. The event will take place on 10 April in Brussels. Register now and see you there!
Conference & Matchmaking event
'Europe, let's cooperate!' is taking place on 10 April 2019 in Brussels! Make a note in your agenda and stay tuned for more information!
A lead partner seminar for fourth call projects will be organised in Brussels on 9 April 2019. If you are waiting for the results of call, save the date!