Following the Monitoring Committee that took place in Innsbruck last month of December, version 6 of the programme manual has been approved and published. Here are the main changes:
- At the request of projects, further guidance is provided on the action plans and Annex 1 of the manual is updated accordingly.
- The definition of the output indicators integrates further details on the way these indicators are monitored.
- The objective and content of the mid-term review approach is updated in accordance with the latest guidelines. It is also further clarified that the results of the review might lead to a budget reduction proportional to the underspending encountered by the project at the end of phase 1.
- References to important guidelines for project implementation available in the programme website (Projects => Implement a project) are included in the relevant sections of the manual (e.g. mid-term review guide, pilot action request template).
- Minor changes in the contact details of any partner (e.g. new contact person, new e-mail address) have to be reflected in the Partner Contact Details module in the online reporting system.
- The end date for the eligibility of expenditures was extended by two months in section 6.4.1 (from 1 April 2023 to 1 June 2023) in order to ensure a proper closing of the 3rd call projects lasting 5 years as well as the fourth call projects lasting 4 years.
Get the new version here.
If you are using an older version of the manual, you might find useful a document where the changes compared to the previous version, last updated in April 2018, are highlighted. You can find the document here.
The article put the reader wise to the implementation of the RATIO Action plan in Latvia.
SILVER SMEs attended event “Let’s cooperate” in Brussels on April 10, 2019 to learn more about the Interreg Europe programme and to discover other projects.
On 10 April, 2019 in Brussels was organized a big event organised by INTERREG Europe. I suppose all of you have already heard about the event titled "Europe, le...