The second call for Interreg Europe project proposals runs from 5 April until 13 May. Preparation is key! The programme has put in place an extensive assistance plan for applicants which runs from mid-February until mid-April. We have made a feature of developing many of our services online so that we can reach out to an even wider community of applicants.
Have a look at the services offered, and depending on your stage of development, choose the most appropriate support tool.
- Project idea and partner search [beginners, advanced]: use the website’s integrated search tool to find people and ideas in line with yours. Join the community to create your own profile, and publish your project idea to find partners.
- Project idea self-assessment [beginners]: a handy new tool to check the compatibility of your project idea with the Interreg Europe programme
- Project idea feedback [advanced]: request the analysis of the secretariat on your specific project idea, in writing or over the phone/ skype (conditions apply). The request for feedback is made (and received) online, once you have joined the Interreg Europe community.
Feedback requests open 22 February.
- Virtual Q&A hour [beginners, advanced]: Submit your questions on any aspect of Interreg Europe’s second call – application pack, the application process, budget considerations, partnership concerns – whatever is on your mind! Questions will be gathered through registration and on the spot, answered during a live webinar on Fridays. Pick a date that suits you at registration.
Starting Friday 4 March, running (almost) weekly from 10-11am: 4, 11, 18 March; 1, 8, 22, 29 April; 6 May
- Lead applicant workshop [advanced]: practical, case-led workshops for applicants at an advanced stage of project planning. Covering topics such as ‘Building relevant partnerships’, ‘Managing budget and finances’ or ‘Designing project methodology’, they offer crucial insight into what makes a successful Interreg Europe project.
Dates: 23 March 2016, Rotterdam (part of Europe, let’s cooperate! Programme)
- Lead applicant webinars [advanced]: if you can’t make it to Rotterdam, or prefer to focus on the topics you need, we will be running a series of lead applicant webinars. Similar to the live event, the webinar will be a series of practical presentations. Using the latest online technology, you can ask questions and interact with the speakers. Check the technical requirements here.
Dates: the lead applicant webinars will run the week of 11 April from 10-11am. One topic is addressed per day:
- Designing project methodology: 12 April, 10-11am
- Building relevant partnerships: 13 April, 10-11am
- Managing budget and finances: 14 April, 10-11am
- Planning a project communication strategy: 15 April, 10-11am
- National information days [beginners, advanced]: check out your ‘In my country’ page to see if any local or national events are organised by the Interreg Europe point of contact.
Today the third call for project proposals closed. Have a quick look at some figures about the submitted applications.
Are you interested in submitting your project proposal in the third call? Do you have a burning question on any aspect of the call? Join us online on Fridays.
We are continuously looking for ways to make project management easier for our beneficiaries. See what we have already done in terms of simplification.