The European Commission is looking for inspiring projects which contribute to the development of digital skills in Europe. The European Digital Skills Awards has been launched and a call is open for nominees to showcase their projects.
Initiatives that have improved the European digital skills at school, work, for ICT specialists, for girls and women, or in society in general can apply. Good practices with scale-up or replication potential in particular are welcome. The best projects will be invited to an exhibition at the ICT 2018 Conference in Vienna.
The deadline to submit a project for the Awards is 21 October 2018.
European Digital Skills Awards categories
Projects can apply in one of the five Awards categories:
- Digital skills for all (fostering active citizens in a digital society)
- Digital skills for the labour force (developing the digital economy, upskilling and reskilling workers and jobseekers)
- Digital skills for ICT professionals (developing high-level skills in all industry sectors)
- Digital skills in education (lifelong learning, transformation of teaching and learning)
- Digital skills for girls and women (developing digital skills for women and girls)
Any organisation or company (e.g. national or local public authorities, businesses, education, non-governmental organisations, associations or a mix thereof) that is undertaking digital skills projects in Europe can apply. The initiative should cover one or more EU/EFTA countries. Projects that have started and shown results between 1 January 2016 and 30 October 2018 can be nominated.
How to apply
Submit an online application form to nominate your project for the European Digital Skills Awards 2018 by 21 October 2018.
The nominated candidates will be listed in the European Commission's Digital Skills and Jobs initiatives repository. Winners will be chosen by a jury appointed by the European Commission.
For more information, see the Awards website.
Bulgarian partner of the OSS project, Agency for regional and economic development, Vratsa took part in the National Cluster Conference –Innovations & Clu...
ThreeT project is holding its 2nd Study Visit on 22-24 May 2019 in Vas County, Hungary.
NMP-REG will be presented during the Interreg Annual Meeting 2019 in Bucharest the next May the 22nd.