RegioStars Awards gives recognition to inspiring and innovative Cohesion Policy projects. For the 2018 Awards, 21 finalists have been shortlisted out of 102 applications in five categories:
- Supporting smart industrial transition
- Achieving sustainability through low carbon emissions
- Creating better access to public services
- Tackling migration challenges
- Investing in cultural heritage
The vote is now open for the 2018 RegioStars' public choice award. Select your favourite and cast your vote by 7 October (midnight). You can read more about the finalists and vote on the RegioStars website.
Out of all the inspiring projects on the list, you might want to check out these Interreg projects in particular:
- ClimACT (Interreg Sudoe) under the category ‘Achieving sustainability through low carbon emissions’
- Iron-Age-Danube (Danube Transnational Programme) under the category ‘Investing in cultural heritage’
- Raised Bogs – a Unique European Area (Interreg Poland-Slovakia) under the category ‘Investing in cultural heritage’
- ReproUnion (Interreg Sweden-Denmark-Norway) under the category ‘Creating better access to public services’
- RE-CEREAL (Interreg Italy-Austria) under the category ‘Supporting smart industrial transition’
In addition to the public choice award, a jury of experts will select one project per category based on the projects' innovative character, impact, sustainability and partnership. The winners will be announced on 9 October during the European Week of Regions and Cities.
The mid-term event and fourth partner meeting of the project RUMORE took place on 13th – 14th November 2018 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The National Pilgrim Centre of Norway hosted a Study Visit focusing on policy and future strategy for the St. Olav Ways.
Let it slow is a circular christmas market. Discover more about this useful event !
Interregional Learning Workshop, Round table, Interregional Field Visit, Partner meeting, Steering Group Meeting. For project partners only.
The Region of Central Macedonia, as the European Entrepreneurial Region for 2018, and ANATOLIKI SA organize a Regional Conference on the Strategy and the ...
Participants will be invited to discover the Estonian cyber security ecosystem and to share the main takeaways from the initial meetings.