RegioStars Awards gives recognition to inspiring and innovative Cohesion Policy projects. For the 2018 Awards, 21 finalists have been shortlisted out of 102 applications in five categories:
- Supporting smart industrial transition
- Achieving sustainability through low carbon emissions
- Creating better access to public services
- Tackling migration challenges
- Investing in cultural heritage
The vote is now open for the 2018 RegioStars' public choice award. Select your favourite and cast your vote by 7 October (midnight). You can read more about the finalists and vote on the RegioStars website.
Out of all the inspiring projects on the list, you might want to check out these Interreg projects in particular:
- ClimACT (Interreg Sudoe) under the category ‘Achieving sustainability through low carbon emissions’
- Iron-Age-Danube (Danube Transnational Programme) under the category ‘Investing in cultural heritage’
- Raised Bogs – a Unique European Area (Interreg Poland-Slovakia) under the category ‘Investing in cultural heritage’
- ReproUnion (Interreg Sweden-Denmark-Norway) under the category ‘Creating better access to public services’
- RE-CEREAL (Interreg Italy-Austria) under the category ‘Supporting smart industrial transition’
In addition to the public choice award, a jury of experts will select one project per category based on the projects' innovative character, impact, sustainability and partnership. The winners will be announced on 9 October during the European Week of Regions and Cities.
The S3 Platform is organizing the Peer eXchange and Learning (PXL) Workshop on Monitoring for Smart Specialisation Strategies (S3).
Our 6th Interregional Learning Event and Mid-Term Event in Dublin – ideas, contacts and inspiration.
COMOCREA founded in 1990 aims at encouraging the export of textile designs by its member - studios.
6th interregional partner meeting | Exchange pf experience work shop | Conference and SC meeting
Project Meeting in Phase 2 and Inter-Regional Steering Group Meeting, Pafos, Cyprus
24-27 October 2018
Venue: Aliathon Conference Hotel
The meeting will be preceded by a S3 Bioenergy partnership meeting and followed by the project's first steering committee meeting