The fourth call for Interreg Europe project proposals will run from 7 May until 22 June 2018. In order to be ready, you can already check the relevance and quality of your project idea and receive individual feedback.
First, make sure to use the online self-assessment tool to check if your project idea is relevant for Interreg Europe. If you have passed the self-assessment successfully and your project idea is well advanced, you can ask for personalised feedback following two simple steps.
- Join the community and publish your idea on the Interreg Europe project idea database. You only need to provide basic information here, which will be made public.
- Request feedback and complete more detailed information about your project idea (e.g. envisaged partnership, policy instruments addressed, main activities). These details will allow us to give a proper feedback to your idea. They will not be published on the website.
Due to the high popularity of the project idea feedback service during the previous calls, the service is operated subject to the following conditions:
- You first passed successfully the self-assessment
- All sections of the form are properly completed. In particular, sufficient information is provided on the envisaged partnership and policy instruments addressed
- You did not already get a feedback from us (we can only provide one feedback per project idea)
When filling in the online request form, it is possible to choose if you want to receive written feedback or hear it by phone or via Skype at selected times.
We look forward to receiving your idea!
Note: requests for feedback will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis. There is no guarantee that any request for feedback will receive a reply.