The fourth call for Interreg Europe project proposals will run from 7 May until 22 June 2018. In order to be ready, you can already check the relevance and quality of your project idea and receive individual feedback.
First, make sure to use the online self-assessment tool to check if your project idea is relevant for Interreg Europe. If you have passed the self-assessment successfully and your project idea is well advanced, you can ask for personalised feedback following two simple steps.
- Join the community and publish your idea on the Interreg Europe project idea database. You only need to provide basic information here, which will be made public.
- Request feedback and complete more detailed information about your project idea (e.g. envisaged partnership, policy instruments addressed, main activities). These details will allow us to give a proper feedback to your idea. They will not be published on the website.
Due to the high popularity of the project idea feedback service during the previous calls, the service is operated subject to the following conditions:
- You first passed successfully the self-assessment
- All sections of the form are properly completed. In particular, sufficient information is provided on the envisaged partnership and policy instruments addressed
- You did not already get a feedback from us (we can only provide one feedback per project idea)
When filling in the online request form, it is possible to choose if you want to receive written feedback or hear it by phone or via Skype at selected times.
We look forward to receiving your idea!
Note: requests for feedback will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis. There is no guarantee that any request for feedback will receive a reply.
More resources for applicants:
Interregional cooperation inspires and has real impact across Europe. Revisit the stories shared during #EURegionsWeek for two concrete examples.
Have you made use of iOLF to prepare your letter of support? It's fast and easy, let the system generate the letter for you. Print, sign, scan, upload - done!
For one week (22th-26th October 2018), San Sebastian will once again become the capital of Innovation, with the celebration of the 5th WeekINN Edition.
The 22nd and 23rd of October Lithuania will host a JRC Peer Review of RIS3 Strategies
Expect a full-day program with mind boggling presentations, inspiring performances and a lively public debate.
A Romanian national event for beneficiaries, policymakers and other relevant stakeholders of European Territorial Cooperation programmes.