Our fourth call for project proposals opens in less than a month. See whether you can get more information about it at an event close to you.
Contact points of many partner states organise information days to help you prepare a project for the call. See below some upcoming events:
- 13 April - Potsdam, Germany
- 17 April - Budapest, Hungary
- 18 April - Warsaw, Poland
- 18 April - Bucharest, Romania
- 26 April - Sofia, Bulgaria (for MAs only)
- 2 May - Helsinki, Finland
- 3 May - Assisi, Italy
- 4 May - Valletta, Malta
- 7 May - Lisbon, Portugal
- 11 May - Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 15 May - Bucharest, Romania
Cover photo by Roman Kraft on Unsplash
The preconditions for RE production on farms are favourable. Still, there is a need to support farms more effectively in their transition to clean energy.
On27-28th February 2020, 2 days of network gathering in Ålesund took place. 45 advisors from the partnership hoppid.no in Möre and Romsdal. The main theme of ...
Each semester of Our Project's implementation takes a period of 6 months. That means, that the fourth semester is over till now.
I'm glad to present you the f...