Our fourth call for project proposals is opening soon. We launched the preparations with the fourth edition of ‘Europe, let’s cooperate!’ on 22 March in Brussels. This week, we are following up with 'Europe, let's cooperate! online', which will be streamed live on Friday morning, 13 April, 10-12 (CEST).
We already had a full house for the Brussels event (you can find the conclusions and photos here), and now almost 700 participants have registered to join us online. If you want to be part of the group, you can still register too!
Ahead of the live stream, we’ve got some tips for you.
Note the date and time: Friday, 13 April, 10-12 (CEST). Better yet, register to receive a notification and a direct access link before we start.
You can post your questions in advance or during the event, vote in live polls, and interact with us and the other participants. We have already opened an online platform (Slido) for questions, comments and your inputs, so you can share what is on your mind (questions, expectations, ideas…).
Everything is embedded on the 'Europe, let's cooperate! online' website. Have a look, browse around the chat rooms and get familiar with the interface, because we will be using the same tool during the live session. You’ll find five different chat rooms:
- General questions are covered in ‘Europe, let’s cooperate! online’
- Networking, project ideas and partner search takes place in the rooms dedicated for ‘research and innovation’, ‘competitiveness of SMEs’, ‘low-carbon economy’, and ‘environment and resource efficiency’
Before you start posting, take a moment to fill in your profile information (name, organisation, email) – this way we can address your questions personally.
Tune in on Friday
During the first hour, we will:
- introduce the Interreg Europe programme,
- fill you in on what you need to know about the fourth call,
- introduce a couple of inspiring project examples, and
- answer your questions.
You choose where and how you participate – laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone, website, social media – whichever works for you.
The session will also be recorded and made available afterwards.
Share your ideas and network
The second half of the event is all about networking. Click yourself in to the chat room of your choice – or visit them all, if that’s what you prefer – and start chatting.
As mentioned, the chat rooms are already open, so you can even post your ideas now to get a head start.
Follow-up after the event
‘Europe, let’s cooperate!’ is just a start. Remember that we have a range to tools to help you network and find partners.
- Complete your community profile and make it easier for others to find you
- Use the community to get in touch with the contacts you made during the event
- Search for partners and project ideas (or post your own)
- Check our 'Apply' page for all details about the fourth call
- Join one of the other upcoming events (online or in person)
The French edition of the 1st Regional Stakeholders Workshop took place on last 29 January 2020 in Marseille.
Online courses and materials on IPP/PCP for 7 European countries are ready and available on iBuy website.
Discover two reports developed by the Joint Research Centre Smart Specialisation Platform to enhance interregional collaboration.
04-05 JUN 2020 | Join us for this online event and learn about Good Practices to help European SMEs embrace Industry 4.0.
ANATOLIKI SA. organizes an online event "Overcoming difficulties on the road to success" ,on on Monday, June 1st, 2020, at 18.00.
The second stakeholder group meeting in North Karelia, Finland, will take place on 4th June 2020.