On 24 March 2021, we organised a webinar as a part of the public consultation on the Interreg Europe cooperation programme for 2021-2027. During the webinar, we presented the main features of the new programme and discussed questions from the audience regarding the programme design and strategy.
You can watch the full webinar recording below. The presentation and links to specific sections are available below the video. A summary report is available here.
Links to specific sections
- 00:00:48 Welcome (Miia Itänen, Interreg Europe)
- 00:07:07 Interreg Europe within the Cohesion Policy (Giannantonio Ballette, European Commission)
- 00:27:04 Interreg Europe 2021-2027 main features (Tako Popma, Amparo Montan, Pascal Chazaud, programming experts)
- 00:27:28 Programming process (Tako Popma, programming expert)
- 00:32:51 Programme strategy and priorities (Amparo Montan, programming expert)
- 00:43:09 Types of actions (Pascal Chazaud, programming expert)
- 01:00:49 Questions and exchange with participants (w/ Tako Popma, Amparo Montan, Pascal Chazaud, programming experts; and Nicolas Singer, Interreg Europe)
- 01:35:14 Wrap up and next steps (Erwin Siweris, Interreg Europe)
Interreg Europe 2021-2027
The preparation of the new cooperation programme continues. Have your say, contribute to the public consultation and keep up with the programming process on our 2021-2027 Programme page. The public consultation is open for contributions until 16 April.
The European Commission is consistently working to achieve a new period of economic prosperity after the last season hit by the pandemic.
From 12 March-15 April 2021, the process of public consultations on the draft document of the Regional Innovation Strategy took place.
Read the FI-COMPASS gap analysis for small and medium-sized enterprises financing in the European Union!
Next 29th April, DeCarb will attend this interesting webinar organized by the PLP.
Get prepared for the energy transition through skills! Join the Policy Learning Platform for a webinar on this topic on 29 April from 14:00 to 15:30 PM CET.
Register now: Re-use & Repair Online Study Tour for Municipalities and Public Waste Companies | 18 & 20 May
Online Seminar & Video site visit
18 & 20 May 2021