On 26 November 2020, we held a webinar on communicating project results and shared inspiration and practical ideas and tips from Interreg Europe projects.
The session was divided in four parts:
- Importance of results communication
- Project experiences: interviews with CD-ETA and iEER
- 10 tips and ideas from other Interreg Europe projects
- Ways to leverage programme-level initiatives to share your results
If you missed the webinar or are interested in getting ideas for promoting your project results, watch the recording below and have a look at the webinar presentation.
Shortcuts to specific sections
- 00:04:55 Miia Itanen from Interreg Europe introducing the topic
- 00:08:35 CD-ETA project result video
- 00:12:55 Diana Tzvetanova Miteva with Iliana Valentinova Georgieva from CD-ETA project sharing their communication experience
- 00:28:15 iEER project result video
- 00:31:45 Christine Chang from iEER project sharing her communication experience
- 00:44:20 Q&A with the two Interreg Europe projects
- 00:58:20 Miia Itanen presenting 10 tips from other Interreg Europe projects
- 01:11:40 Interview with Petra Polaskova from Interreg Europe about the programme support for project's communication
- 01:33:00 Miia Itanen wrapping up the webinar
Links and more inspiration
- CD-ETA project website
- CD-ETA video 'Positive memories from old negatives'
- CD-ETA final conference (registration open!)
From Interreg Europe:
The third LC Districts online study visit, this time hosted by the Energy Agency of the Zlín Region.
Portugal will lead the Council of the European Union from 1 January to 30 June 2021. Have a look how Portuguese partners work with others in Interreg Europe.
Watch the recording of the webinar on cross-sectoral inter-cluster cooperation that took place on 19 January.
Come and join us for this session on capturing carbon in soil and the opportunity for landowners and those looking to offset carbon emission.
Eurasanté vous invite à vous informer et débattre des politiques de soutien au vieillissement de la population des Hauts-de-France
Join us for the second edition of the cycling cities series on 28 January to learn about infrastructure development for cycling.