We had a special treat prepared for the European Week of Regions and Cities. In an exclusive 4-in-1 session, we brought together the directors and managing authorities of Interreg Europe, Interact, ESPON and Urbact to shed light on the 2021-2027 outlook.
More than 200 participants followed the session live on 13 October, but even if you didn't happen to be among them - or want to go over the details again, a full video recording is available for replay.
Speakers of the session included:
- Erwin Siweris, Programme Director, Interreg Europe
- Emmanuel Moulin, Head of Secretariat, URBACT
- Petra Masácová, Head of Managing Authority, Interact
- Wiktor Szydarowski, Director, ESPON
- Thiemo Eser, Managing Authority, ESPON
Each of them shared highlights and updates for all the four pan-European cooperation programmes respectively on:
- what have been their greatest achievements in this programming period;
- what to expect from the 2021-2027 programmes, and;
- what opportunities are still available for you to make use of right now.
You can also download the presentation slides.
Have a look at our overview to see what else we did during the 2020 online edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities.