The Energy Info Days in Brussels on 23-25 October 2017 will present the new funding opportunities and innovative schemes offered by Horizon 2020’s Work Programme 2018-2020.
More than 700 participants coming from research institutions, associations, businesses, European and national energy associations, chambers of commerce, European institutions, universities, financial institutions, etc. are expected. The programme includes:
- Updates on the European energy policy
- Overview of the Energy priorities of the H2020 Energy 2018-2020 calls for proposals
- Guidance on how to apply for funding
- Dedicated workshops for different funding areas (incl. Smart Cities and Communities, Smart Energy or Renewable Energy) related to the EU Energy system
- Opportunities for networking and partner search
Interreg Europe will also be present at the Energy Info Days. You can find us at the Interreg Europe stand, so in case you will participate, don't forget to drop by and say hi!
SZREDA organized its 5th stakeholders meeting for DeCarb project in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria this time in cooperation with TRACER project.
POWERTY Project online meeting
The EU funded Horizon 2020 TrAM project will develop a zero emission fast going passenger. Kolumbus and Rogaland County Council are project leaders.
Startup Olé is one of the biggest tech-entrepreneurial events in Europe adressed to startupers and innovators.
Low carbon mobility and more efficient public transport
STRIA Nonprofit Ltd., Hungary, will hold the 1st stakeholder meeting of the project.
The fourth edition of the Startup Grind Tech conference is going to be focused on tech and startups: SaaS, product, hiring developers, architecture, freelancing...