The Energy Info Days in Brussels on 23-25 October 2017 will present the new funding opportunities and innovative schemes offered by Horizon 2020’s Work Programme 2018-2020.
More than 700 participants coming from research institutions, associations, businesses, European and national energy associations, chambers of commerce, European institutions, universities, financial institutions, etc. are expected. The programme includes:
- Updates on the European energy policy
- Overview of the Energy priorities of the H2020 Energy 2018-2020 calls for proposals
- Guidance on how to apply for funding
- Dedicated workshops for different funding areas (incl. Smart Cities and Communities, Smart Energy or Renewable Energy) related to the EU Energy system
- Opportunities for networking and partner search
Interreg Europe will also be present at the Energy Info Days. You can find us at the Interreg Europe stand, so in case you will participate, don't forget to drop by and say hi!
The EU Sustainable Energy Awards are open for nominations. Time to put a spotlight on your energy efficiency and renewables innovations!
It takes a lot of rationality and economic sense to achieve that goal without losing competitiveness or giving rise to relocation.
2019 was the year when our early projects started telling us all about the results that they had achieved so far. Find out more.
23 to 25 June 2020 is dedicated to EU Sustainable Energy Week. The main policy conference happens in Brussels, complemented by partner events around Europe.
UK launch of the IRENES "Integrating RENewable energy and Ecosystem Services in environmental and energy policies" project.
Interreg Europe invites all fourth call projects to seminar on finance reporting on 21 January 2020 in Budapest.