The Energy Info Days in Brussels on 23-25 October 2017 will present the new funding opportunities and innovative schemes offered by Horizon 2020’s Work Programme 2018-2020.
More than 700 participants coming from research institutions, associations, businesses, European and national energy associations, chambers of commerce, European institutions, universities, financial institutions, etc. are expected. The programme includes:
- Updates on the European energy policy
- Overview of the Energy priorities of the H2020 Energy 2018-2020 calls for proposals
- Guidance on how to apply for funding
- Dedicated workshops for different funding areas (incl. Smart Cities and Communities, Smart Energy or Renewable Energy) related to the EU Energy system
- Opportunities for networking and partner search
Interreg Europe will also be present at the Energy Info Days. You can find us at the Interreg Europe stand, so in case you will participate, don't forget to drop by and say hi!
The Seal of Excellence identifies promising project proposals that could not be funded under Horizon 2020 in view of attracting other investors.
Interreg Europe Monitoring Committee agreed on the timeline for the fourth call. It should be launched in April and close by mid-June 2018.
On 7 December 2017, Vila Nova de Gaia Municipality organized the 3rd Local Living Lab meeting, in the framework of the LOCARBO project.
The event gathered 10 ...
This seminar will be dedicated to a presentation of all cross-border action plans by PASSAGE partners.
The 21st European Forum on Eco-innovation will take place in Sofia on 5-6 February 2018
The new free massive open online course (MOOC) of the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) will start on 15 January 2018. Learn more and register now!