The Energy Info Days in Brussels on 23-25 October 2017 will present the new funding opportunities and innovative schemes offered by Horizon 2020’s Work Programme 2018-2020.
More than 700 participants coming from research institutions, associations, businesses, European and national energy associations, chambers of commerce, European institutions, universities, financial institutions, etc. are expected. The programme includes:
- Updates on the European energy policy
- Overview of the Energy priorities of the H2020 Energy 2018-2020 calls for proposals
- Guidance on how to apply for funding
- Dedicated workshops for different funding areas (incl. Smart Cities and Communities, Smart Energy or Renewable Energy) related to the EU Energy system
- Opportunities for networking and partner search
Interreg Europe will also be present at the Energy Info Days. You can find us at the Interreg Europe stand, so in case you will participate, don't forget to drop by and say hi!
During this LSG meeting, impressions of the trip that took place in Slovenia in September will be discussed; also the facilities of the heat network o...
The REFORM conference “The European Reality of SUMP” will take place at the POLIS offices in Brussels on 26 October 2017.
This peer review will examine a policy basis for partnerships with community energy groups and business models for such partnerships, and how to establish them