In 2021, the European Week of Regions and Cities takes place on 11-14 October. The event is organised fully online. You can join the activities from wherever you are.
With a slogan “Together for recovery”, this 2021 edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities focuses on four topics:
- Green Transition: for a sustainable and green recovery
- Cohesion: from emergency to resilience
- Digital Transition: for people
- Citizens' engagement: for an inclusive, participative and fair recovery
Interreg Europe is also present at the event. Take note of these sessions:
- Road to resilient regions: tips for cooperation (13 October, 16:00-17:00 CEST)
- Cooperation and research opportunities with ESPON, Interact, Interreg Europe and URBACT in 2021-2027 (14 October, 9:30-11:00 CEST)
- Virtual exhibition (accessible throughout the event 11-14 October)
Have a look at our overview page for more information and a list of sessions organised by our projects to complete your agenda.
You can also join the discussion on social media with #EURegionsWeek.
What are the assumptions of Kovačnica's activity?
So, the last presentation of our meeting in june, was the example of Good Practice from ..
The Romanian Ministry of Agriculture plans to implement a pilot program to install photovoltaic panels on irrigation canals. The authorities responsible for the...
This fifth and final episode of the series on the Lodzkie Region's policy instruments and legal framework presents a SWOT analysis of the region.
4TH FORUM OF MAYORS ON JUST TRANSITION
NEW ENERGY MIX: A SOCIAL POLICY DIALOG ON THE TRANSITION TO NET ZERO
As part of the EU Project FOUNDATION Project Partner Business Upper Austria kindly invites you to the seminar “Industry Clusters and Resilience”.
IRENES is a EU Interreg project concerned with the interaction between renewable energy generation and other natural land based assets.