In 2021, the European Week of Regions and Cities takes place on 11-14 October. The event is organised fully online. You can join the activities from wherever you are.
With a slogan “Together for recovery”, this 2021 edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities focuses on four topics:
- Green Transition: for a sustainable and green recovery
- Cohesion: from emergency to resilience
- Digital Transition: for people
- Citizens' engagement: for an inclusive, participative and fair recovery
Interreg Europe is also present at the event. Take note of these sessions:
- Road to resilient regions: tips for cooperation (13 October, 16:00-17:00 CEST)
- Cooperation and research opportunities with ESPON, Interact, Interreg Europe and URBACT in 2021-2027 (14 October, 9:30-11:00 CEST)
- Virtual exhibition (accessible throughout the event 11-14 October)
Have a look at our overview page for more information and a list of sessions organised by our projects to complete your agenda.
You can also join the discussion on social media with #EURegionsWeek.
Matchmaking, organised by the PLP between Smooth Ports Partners and Port Authority of Santa Cruz of Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
In October, Rzeszów will host the first Podkarpacie festival for startups and investors - Carpathian Startup Fest 2021 (CSF21).
The webinar, to take place on 27 October, will explore synergies between energy and mobility planning, as well as land-use planning and sustainable development ...