In 2021, the European Week of Regions and Cities takes place on 11-14 October. The event is organised fully online. You can join the activities from wherever you are.
With a slogan “Together for recovery”, this 2021 edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities focuses on four topics:
- Green Transition: for a sustainable and green recovery
- Cohesion: from emergency to resilience
- Digital Transition: for people
- Citizens' engagement: for an inclusive, participative and fair recovery
Interreg Europe is also present at the event. Take note of these sessions:
- Road to resilient regions: tips for cooperation (13 October, 16:00-17:00 CEST)
- Cooperation and research opportunities with ESPON, Interact, Interreg Europe and URBACT in 2021-2027 (14 October, 9:30-11:00 CEST)
- Virtual exhibition (accessible throughout the event 11-14 October)
Have a look at our overview page for more information and a list of sessions organised by our projects to complete your agenda.
You can also join the discussion on social media with #EURegionsWeek.
The current status of the Action Plan implementation in Granada
What kind of activities are run currently by our Spanish Partner?
After having revived spirits...
2008 Vorarlberg decided to cover 100% of its energy needs from renewables by 2050 including the whole mobility sector and by then is working on its developmet.
The New European Bauhaus initiative has launched the second edition of prize competition to recognise new visions, ideas and solutions implemented in the EU.