The Assembly of European Regions (AER) organises a series of ‘Unboxing the MFF’ information sessions to help regions make the most of MFF and NextGenerationEU Package.
The first session takes place on 26 May (10:30-12:30 CEST). It focuses on Cohesion Policy and Rural Development funds.
During the session, experts at the European Commission give guidance and insights on how to plan initiatives and projects that can benefits from the different funds of the 20201-2027 Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF).
Participate in the session to get an overview of:
- The overall structure and features of the MFF 2021-2027;
- Updates on the ERDF, Cohesion Fund, the new generation of interregional and cross-border cooperation (“Interreg”) programmes, ESF+ and EAFRD;
- Insights on funding streams within the NextGenerationEU recovery package.
- Christian Spahr, AER Secretary General;
- Tereza Krausova, Policy Analyst – Senior Specialist for matrix interaction at the Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy, European Commission;
- Louise Reid, Policy Assistant at the Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission;
- Stefan Jensen, Economic and Policy Analyst at Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development, European Commission
Regional stakeholder's meeting in Poland
What issues were discussed during the meeting?
On May 21, 2021, the 6th Regional Meeting of Polish Stakeholders was o...
Regional meeting of Spanish stakeholders in Granada
Do you want more information on issues discussed during the meeting?
Read about the communication the European Commission recently unveiled to integrate ocean policy into Europe’s new economic policy.
This event is designed for the benefit of the EU outermost regions. It will present opportunities for interregional cooperation and facilitate networking.
European Research and Innovation Days take place as a virtual even on 23-24 June 2021.
Tenth Interreg Europe programming committee meeting held to discuss the future 2021-2027 programme.