The OECD and the ECON Committee of the CoR organise a webinar titled 'Entrepreneurial societies make resilient regions' on 29 January (13:00-14:00 CET).
The event is aimed at policy makers, stakeholders and academics working on entrepreneurship and SME policies. The session looks at local and regional factors and enablers to mobilizing human, financial and knowledge resources for entrepreneurial activity in Europe.
- Bert Kuby, Head of Unit of the ECON commission (moderator)
- Mark Sanders, Professor of International Economics at Maastricht University School of Business and Economics, coordinator of the Horizon2020 FIRES project
- Eddy Van Hijum, Member of the Council of the Overijssel Province, rapporteur of the CoR opinion on the EU SME Strategy
- Jonathan Potter, Head of the Entrepreneurship Policy and Analysis Unit of the OECD Centre for Entrepreneurship, SMEs, Regions and Cities
- Michael Murphy, President of the ECON commission (tbc)