The OECD and the ECON Committee of the CoR organise a webinar titled 'Entrepreneurial societies make resilient regions' on 29 January (13:00-14:00 CET).
The event is aimed at policy makers, stakeholders and academics working on entrepreneurship and SME policies. The session looks at local and regional factors and enablers to mobilizing human, financial and knowledge resources for entrepreneurial activity in Europe.
- Bert Kuby, Head of Unit of the ECON commission (moderator)
- Mark Sanders, Professor of International Economics at Maastricht University School of Business and Economics, coordinator of the Horizon2020 FIRES project
- Eddy Van Hijum, Member of the Council of the Overijssel Province, rapporteur of the CoR opinion on the EU SME Strategy
- Jonathan Potter, Head of the Entrepreneurship Policy and Analysis Unit of the OECD Centre for Entrepreneurship, SMEs, Regions and Cities
- Michael Murphy, President of the ECON commission (tbc)
Covid 19: More than 1000 business ideas develop in the digital program in Møre and Romsdal
May-Britt Roald, Program manager entrepreneurship, hoppid.no...
200 000 Euro to fund clarification of business ideas in Møre and Romsdal
Volda was among the municipalities that were assigned hoppid.no funds for entrepreneu...
“The farm as a resource”
New Policy Instrument in Møre and Romsdal County?
Apply for up to EURO 10,000 to develop networks and cooperation between ...
AURA-EE organizes an Interregional Workshop on how to support regional businesses to invest on eco-innovation in plastic production and reuse.
FOUNDATION Project Webinar - Academia and Economic Resilience: What Role do Academics Play?
The Policy Learning Platform organises an online discussion to foster exchanges among Interreg Europe projects working on the internationalisation of SMEs.