The 2020 edition of 'Europe, let's cooperate! interregional cooperation forum' takes place online on 9 June 2020 (10-11:30 CEST).
In this period of uncertainty and crisis, cooperation is needed more than ever. We in Interreg Europe help regions work together, exchange experiences and find solutions to their challenges. This way Interreg Europe contributes to territorial cohesion and sustainable growth in many European regions.
During this edition of 'Europe, let's cooperate!', we will focus on helping regions face the COVID-19 crisis and become more resilient.
- What are the cooperation results so far?
- How can regions boost the competitiveness of their regional businesses?
- What good practices improve innovation in the health sector?
- What are the solutions to support culture and connect people in the times of social distancing?
- What could turn the greatest economic challenge of the century into a catalyst for Europe's low-carbon growth?
Join us online on 9 June and learn more about the results of the interregional cooperation. Discover a range of inspiring ideas and solutions Interreg Europe projects offer for tackling the COVID-19 crisis and regional development.
Save the date and get ready to join!
hoppid.no vs Innovasjon Norge
What's the relation between these two Practices?
last time, I presented you the video recording of the presentation regar...
It’s been 30 years since the European Commission launched the Interreg community initiative. See how far we’ve come with them!
If the heating system is not very old, but the living rooms still do not get warm in winter, it is worth taking a look at the settings of the system...