EU Green Week takes over Brussels on 13-17 May 2019. This year's edition focuses particularly on environmental laws and the process of environmental implementation. Environmental laws will be addressed in a broad sense, covering water and air quality, protection of nature, as well as recycling and waste management.
Questions discussed during the week include:
- Do these laws really matter, and what the added benefits are for citizens?
- What does successful implementation look like?
- Why do "implementation gaps" exist?
- How can we move from knowing that stakeholders need to take ownership of these laws to actually making it happen?
- How can the EU facilitate the process, making sure that citizens' voices are heard?
In addition to the high-level policy summit, a series of satellite events will be organised across Europe.
- The call for proposals for Partner Events is already open. Have a look at the guidelines.
- The call for applications for an exhibition stand at the Brussels Conference is open until 28 February. See also the guidelines.
- Registration for participation at the Brussels Conference will open at the end of March 2019.
The beginning of April marks the start of the second phase of the INTHERWASTE project, when five of the six project partners will implement, monitor and report ...
To wrap up the first phase of the project and communicate to interested stakeholders about its results to date, INTHERWASTE's advisory partner ACR+ has coordin...
The partners gathered in Brussels for an intense capacity-building session hosted by ACR+