This year we will bring all Interreg Europe projects together to share and exchange experiences in a two-day event on 24-25 April 2018. The event will be organised in Sofia, which is buzzing with activities this spring thanks to the current Bulgarian EU Presidency.
In two days, the projects will have a chance to:
- Exchange experiences and share lessons learned in the projects
- Be inspired, meet and get know representatives from projects in different stages
- Pool the most effective strategies to mobilise their stakeholders
- Learn about techniques for transferring good practices between regions
- Enhance their approaches to drafting, approving, implementing and monitoring their action plans
- Share their best tips and tricks on project management and communication
- Get concrete ideas for their further cooperation efforts
- Engage in mutual learning
Who should participate?
This event is for Interreg Europe projects only. Projects from all calls (first, second, third) can participate and be part of the event (up to two participants per project).
A lead partner seminar for third call projects will take place before the start of this event (24 April morning).
See the event website for more information.
The Managing Authority and Capitank signed the Action Plan of the INTRA project - Internationalization of regional SMEs
Economy Forum in Krynica - that's the biggest conference in Midwest part of Europe. The event hosts about 4000 guests each year. The heads of governments and pa...
Join us on 15.5.2019 at the Final REMIX Mining Conference in Poland.
The agenda will focus on the Häme Action plan and we will also hear presentation about the reebooting process of Forssa Bright Green Strategy.
'Europe, let's cooperate!' is taking place on 10 April 2019 in Brussels! Make a note in your agenda and stay tuned for more information!
Thermauvergne Association, the lead partner of InnovaSPA project, will organise the 1st study visit in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region from 25th to 29th March 2019