This year we will bring all Interreg Europe projects together to share and exchange experiences in a two-day event on 24-25 April 2018. The event will be organised in Sofia, which is buzzing with activities this spring thanks to the current Bulgarian EU Presidency.
In two days, the projects will have a chance to:
- Exchange experiences and share lessons learned in the projects
- Be inspired, meet and get know representatives from projects in different stages
- Pool the most effective strategies to mobilise their stakeholders
- Learn about techniques for transferring good practices between regions
- Enhance their approaches to drafting, approving, implementing and monitoring their action plans
- Share their best tips and tricks on project management and communication
- Get concrete ideas for their further cooperation efforts
- Engage in mutual learning
Who should participate?
This event is for Interreg Europe projects only. Projects from all calls (first, second, third) can participate and be part of the event (up to two participants per project).
A lead partner seminar for third call projects will take place before the start of this event (24 April morning).
Registration will open soon. In the meantime, see the event website for more information.