This year we will bring all Interreg Europe projects together to share and exchange experiences in a two-day event on 24-25 April 2018. The event will be organised in Sofia, which is buzzing with activities this spring thanks to the current Bulgarian EU Presidency.
In two days, the projects will have a chance to:
- Exchange experiences and share lessons learned in the projects
- Be inspired, meet and get know representatives from projects in different stages
- Pool the most effective strategies to mobilise their stakeholders
- Learn about techniques for transferring good practices between regions
- Enhance their approaches to drafting, approving, implementing and monitoring their action plans
- Share their best tips and tricks on project management and communication
- Get concrete ideas for their further cooperation efforts
- Engage in mutual learning
Who should participate?
This event is for Interreg Europe projects only. Projects from all calls (first, second, third) can participate and be part of the event (up to two participants per project).
A lead partner seminar for third call projects will take place before the start of this event (24 April morning).
COMOCREA founded in 1990 aims at encouraging the export of textile designs by its member - studios.
The S3 Platform is organizing the Peer eXchange and Learning (PXL) Workshop on Monitoring for Smart Specialisation Strategies (S3).
Just a bit more time left to complete your #EURegionsWeek agenda. Still puzzled which sessions to pick? See our tips and remember to register by 28 September.
The one-day topic will cover the topic "Matchmaking". Entrepreneurs who have made the decision to take over a business must find the right company. But also the...
Bizkaia Silver Week gathers in Bilbao-Bizkaia major events on Silver Economy, Active & Healthy Ageing and Demographic Change
Staff exchange - fourth semester