Come and join us for the fourth interregional cooperation forum 'Europe, let's cooperate!' taking place on 22 March 2018 in Brussels.
In one action-packed day aimed at networking and developing new projects, you can:
- Be the first to hear the latest updates on our upcoming fourth call
- Get a head start for the preparation of your project application
- Meet and exchange views with your peers
- Network and find new partners
- Ask questions and receive answers
- Hear tips and tricks to build your partnership or manage your project
- Get practical advice for submitting your application
Who should attend?
This event is for you, if you are a policymaker or a practitioner interested in working together with other regional from across Europe in interregional cooperation projects in any of the four topics covered by our programme: research and innovation, competitiveness of SMEs, low-carbon economy, the environment and resource efficiency.
See you in Brussels - or online!
The six finalists of an Interreg project slam during #EURegionsWeek have been selected. Interreg Europe project RaiSE is one of them.
EU-funded projects engaged in a interregional cooperation event this summer addressing common challenges and goals to the energy transition in Europe.
Timo Heimovaara (TU Delft) presented some research done to check that long term emission behavior will no longer be a problem.
Interreg Europe organises a briefing in the Committee of the Regions on 13 September to introduce the good practice database for regions and cities.
Sustainable best practice on St Olav Ways, Norway
This conference on Industrial and Hazardous Waste Management provides in a series of training courses and workshops.