The European Parliament's Committee on Regional Development (REGI) will hold an extraordinary meeting on "The Future of Cohesion Policy after 2020" on 1 February in Brussels.
In this meeting, the Commission, the Presidency of the Council, the European Committee of the Regions, the European Economic and Social Committee and representatives from European Local and Regional authority associations (Eurocities), the Council of European Municipalities and Regions (CEMR), the Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions (CPMR) and the Association of European Regions (AER) will have the opportunity to present their point of views and debate with the REGI members.
The event is webstreamed and can be followed live online.
- My region, my Europe, our future - 7th report on economic, social and territorial cohesion
- Seventh Report on Economic, Social and Territorial Cohesion
- The Future of Cohesion Policy post 2020: Opportunities, Challenges and Next Steps
- Mid-term review/revision of the multiannual financial framework 2014-2020: An EU budget focused on results
- Financial rules applicable to the general budget of the Union: simplification