This conference aims to boost social innovation in Europe because social innovation is a good, cost-effective way to advance inclusive and wealth-creating public policies, by developing a new narrative and giving this new narrative the means to take root, grow, blossom and bear fruit.
World-class scientists in the area of social innovation come together with innovators, social entrepreneurs, civil society representatives, national and regional policy makers, municipal and city level actors, social innovation funders, philanthropists, venture capitalists, business angels, students, and politicians to address the following topics:
- Taking stock of social innovation achievements
- Identifying potential future opportunities brought by social innovation not only in terms of societal well-being, but also of growth, jobs, and business development for Europe
- Reviewing new trends in social innovation
- Examining the possible role of social innovation in the next generation of public policies
- Exploring funding instruments
The event is webstreamed.
Learn more about technology parks and how they can benefit regional and local policy.
Smooth Ports partners come together to discuss Action Plans and implementation and monitoring phase as phase one of the project comes to an end.
Our Slovenian partner, BSC Kranj, Regional development agency of Gorenjska region, has big plans for 2022. Their plans are orientated toward digitalization and ...
HWWI will represent REPLACE at the online circular waste management series organized by the Policy Learning Platform
On 25 February, the Policy Learning Platform is organising an online discussion on the topic of technology foresight to make better-informed policy decisions.
On 4 February, the Policy Learning Platform is organising an online discussion on 'Making innovation visible: the role of spaces for innovation'.