This conference aims to boost social innovation in Europe because social innovation is a good, cost-effective way to advance inclusive and wealth-creating public policies, by developing a new narrative and giving this new narrative the means to take root, grow, blossom and bear fruit.
World-class scientists in the area of social innovation come together with innovators, social entrepreneurs, civil society representatives, national and regional policy makers, municipal and city level actors, social innovation funders, philanthropists, venture capitalists, business angels, students, and politicians to address the following topics:
- Taking stock of social innovation achievements
- Identifying potential future opportunities brought by social innovation not only in terms of societal well-being, but also of growth, jobs, and business development for Europe
- Reviewing new trends in social innovation
- Examining the possible role of social innovation in the next generation of public policies
- Exploring funding instruments
The event is webstreamed.
Cult-CreaTE project partnership welcomes the International Year of Creative Economy for Sustainable Development 2021, as declared by the UN General Assembly
Watch the recording of the webinar on cross-sectoral inter-cluster cooperation that took place on 19 January.
In a retrospective look in the past 25 years, CEF marks the milestone by celebrating the many dedicated people across the Cork city and county and beyond.