This conference aims to boost social innovation in Europe because social innovation is a good, cost-effective way to advance inclusive and wealth-creating public policies, by developing a new narrative and giving this new narrative the means to take root, grow, blossom and bear fruit.
World-class scientists in the area of social innovation come together with innovators, social entrepreneurs, civil society representatives, national and regional policy makers, municipal and city level actors, social innovation funders, philanthropists, venture capitalists, business angels, students, and politicians to address the following topics:
- Taking stock of social innovation achievements
- Identifying potential future opportunities brought by social innovation not only in terms of societal well-being, but also of growth, jobs, and business development for Europe
- Reviewing new trends in social innovation
- Examining the possible role of social innovation in the next generation of public policies
- Exploring funding instruments
The event is webstreamed.
The COVID-19 pandemic forced a grand work-from-home experiment on finance. But is an all-remote team really the future?
For today I have a really important announcement for you.
The deadline for registration to our Thematic Session in European Week of Regions and Cit...
Watch the webinar recording on Centres of Competence that took place on 25 September 2020.
As it's officially known and written on the event's website:
"The European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek) is the biggest annual Brussels-based eve...
3rd International Conference on e-Health and Healthcare Innovation
Deployment of Cultural and Creative Industries (CCIs) for the development and promotion of Cultural and Creative Tourism Strategies (CCT)