The two-days study visit in Torino has been selected by the EU Green Week and highlighted on different local and EU media. We are very proud to have hit the headlines, which contributes to raising awareness among Torino citizens.
A selection of the different articles and reportages published:
- EU Green Week daily report website: https://www.eugreenweek.eu/daily-report/daily-report-day-three
- Interview with Valentina Campana, Director of Urban Center Metropolitano, on the Sky channel Reteconomy: http://www.reteconomy.it/programmi/economia-diretta-news/2018/maggio/24/la-telefonata.aspx
- Press release of the City of Torino: http://www.comune.torino.it/ucstampa/comunicati/article_427.shtmlhttp://www.comune.torino.it/ucstampa/comunicati/article_427.shtml
- Press article on Torinoclick (the online magazine of the City of Torino): http://www.torinoclick.it/?p=76430
- Online newspaper Torinogii: http://www.torinoggi.it/2018/05/22/leggi-notizia/argomenti/eventi-11/articolo/european-green-week-esperti-a-torino-per-approfondire-la-revisione-del-piano-regolatore.html
- Online newspaper Torinotoday: http://www.torinotoday.it/green/european-green-week-torino.html
In one week, MOLOC partners will head to Katowice, for the second study visit. A focus will be made on energy efficiency actions and the switch from an economy based on coal to a clean and efficient energy. Representatives from Katowice will present the Low-Carbon Economy Plan of the City, supporting the city in the implementation of a low-carbon strategy.