Are you a higher education institution, an innovative business, a public-sector organisation or an advocate for societal change? Are you interested in the challenge of responsible innovation? – THEN YOU NEED TO BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION.
MARIE, a cooperation project funded by the Interreg Europe programme, considers how public authorities in 8 European Countries are integrating elements of responsible innovation into their regional smart specialisation strategies and their innovation funding schemes.
Join us for our interactive workshop, where our panel of experts from European funded projects will share how their projects could deliver to policy makers on public support and responsible innovation.
Participants will then get the opportunity to reflect on these projects and how MARIE and other European funded projects hope to influence the policy framework for innovation and how they can make responsible innovation a reality at public policy level.
The session is managed by Giulia Bubbolini, Lead Partner of the MARIE Project, with input from our Expert Panel:
- Eleni Apospori, Athens University of Economics and Business – Research Centre
- Julia Hahn, ITAS - Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, representing RRI-Practice - Responsible Research and Innovation in Practice
- Angela Simone, Fondazione Bassetti, representing SMART-map - RoadMAPs to Societal Mobilisation for the Advancement of Responsible Industrial Technologies
- Chiara Buongiovanni, APRE, representing MARINA - Marine Knowledge Sharing Platform for Federating Responsible Research and Innovation Communities
- Gordon Dalton, MaREI ERI, University College Cork, representing RRING – Responsible Research and Innovation Networking Globally
- Chiara Davalli, EBN, representing COMPASS -Evidence and opportunities for responsible innovation in SMEs