This ITW will be focused in the following aspects:
- Definition of the type of HCH contamination in each region (old factory/landfills/agricultural use) .
- Definition of the type of geological conditions and means of dispersion of the HCH contamination .
- Overview of the remediation techniques used at each region .
- Analysis of the involvement of research centres and research organisations in relation to HCH and lines of research related to HCH.
- Setting up criteria for identifying technical Good Practices.
The site visit to Sachsen-Anhalt's site, coincident with the ITW event, will be online.