During the TLJ#6, the policy context of Lombardy will be reviewed. To get ready for this session, we have prepared for you a series of five articles presenting the policy instruments that will be under study in the framework of the LCA4Regions project. Each of the article focuses on one or two specific policies, programmes or plans and analyses the typologies of policy tools producible under the regional responsibility and their hierarchical role in the local policy making. It also includes a general understanding of the use of LCA in its policies.
- Episode 1: introduction, Hierarchy and Purpose of Regional Policy Instruments and Potential use of LCA
- Episode 2: European Regional Development Fund – Regional Operating Programme 2014-2020 and 2020-2027
- Episode 3: Regional Programme Energy, Environment and Climate
- Episode 4: Waste Management Regional Programme and the Regional Strategy for Sustainable Development
- Episode 5: the National Recovery and Resilience Plan