On Friday 25 September, Navarre will continue its journey on life cycle approches to use resources more efficiently and protect the environment. This time, the meeting of the LCA4Regions followers is focused on waste and materil flows.
Several good practices to minimise materials and prevent waste going to landfill will be presented.
12:00/13:00 - Good practices on waste and material flows
- Sustainn: Life Cycle Sustainability Assessment: Economic, environmental and social impacts assessment throughout the life cycle (Rebeca Arnedo)
- Acciona: LCA Strategy in ACCIONA (Peio Basail)
- Biosasun: Reuse of solid waste and milling water in the olive farm (Eusebio Gainza)
- Mancomunidad de RSU Irati: From the circular economy to virtuous cycles in the non-containerized and organic plastic fraction. Balance of results 2018-2020 (Franco Llobera)
- Smurfit Kappa: AgroPaper. Sustainable and biodegradable solution for the agricultural mulching technique (Iñaki Urdaci)
- Solteco: Plastic wood. Comprehensive management of rejected plastic (José Vicente Sainz)
- CENER: From Waste to New Products. Application of LCA to bioprocesses (Blanca de Ulibarri)
13:00/13:20 - Opportunities for financing and services to projects or initiatives.
- Waste Fund. Raúl Salanueva (Waste Unit - Government of Navarre)
- ERA-NET / ERA-MIN3. Silvia Ojer (I+D+I Unit - Government of Navarre)
- Call to improve competitiveness. Roberto Yoldi (Competitiveness Unit - Government of Navarre)/ Irene Eslava (AIN)
- Enterprise Europe Network. Montse Guerrero (AIN)
13:20/13:30 - Introduction to the 3th transnational learning journey in LCA4Regions: life cycle approaches on waste and material flow. Host partner: Pyhäjärvi Institute (Finlandia) 20-22 October