A stakeholder meeting of utmost importance is planned in the Regional Administration of Varna for the 10th of May. After exchanging best practices and experience during 2 interregional study visits and after the interregional conference in December 2017 and considering that the improvement of the Operational Program Regions in Growth can be achieved by:
• Linking projects for the protection and promotion of cultural and natural heritage with plans and methodologies for coastal zone protection;
• Risk assessment through mapping and development of tools for monitoring cultural and natural heritage;
• Early warning and conservation measures;
• Creating green jobs in tourism;
• Creation of integrated ecotourism products, and others
A meeting hosting all mayors of municipalities from the Varna Region will take place on May 10th, 2018 from 14:00 in the Coference Hall, 26 "Preslav" Street. The Mayors are invited by the Regional Governor to present views and share ideas for infrastructure changes, research and more in order to elaborate the best action plan for coastal management. Improvement of the financial instrument as foreseen will be discussed.