On the 26th August, the INTRA Action Plan for East Slovenia was endorsed by Mr Jernej Tovšak, the General Director of the Directorate for internationalisation, entrepreneurship and technology (IB) at the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology (Slovenia).
The Internationalisation Vouchers, new policy measure for internationalisation of SMEs will be implemented in the period from 2019 – 2023 under the Operational Programme for the Implementation of the EU Cohesion Policy in the period 2014-2020 (CCI number: 2014SI16MAOP001) in the following fields:
- A voucher for obtaining an international, European or Slovenian Quality Certificate
- A voucher for a patent application or registration of trademark/design
- A voucher for market research on the foreign markets
- A voucher for participation at an economic delegation abroad
- A voucher for participants at international forums
- A voucher for group participation of Slovenian economy at fairs abroad
The total amount of vouchers for internationalisation is 8.500.000,00 euros and will be implemented in the period 2019 - 2023 by the Slovene Enterprise Fund on behalf of the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology (Slovenia).
The whole Action Plan can be obtained at: www.interregeurope.eu/intra/library/