Regional Agency for Entrepreneurship and Innovations – Varna (RAPIV) was a host of the 3rd Regional Stakeholder Meeting under INTRA project in Varna on 13th of September, 2017. Representatives from the Ministry of Economy, DG European Funds for Competitiveness, District Administration of Varna, business support organizations, NGOs, SMEs attended the event.
During the meeting were presented the stage of implementation of INTRA project, additionally selected Bulgarian good practices as well as the good practices from Slovenia and Italy from the 3rd Study Visit in Maribor and the 4th Study Visit in Pescara.
Additionally selected practices from Bulgaria are:
• GP#9 Sectoral Export portal of the Bulgarian Branch Chamber of Woodworking and Furniture Industry
• GP#10 Hosted Buyers Programme by the Bulgarian Branch Chamber of Woodworking and Furniture Industry
• GP#11 Sector Oriented Trade Missions by the Bulgarian Branch Chamber of Woodworking and Furniture Industry
• GP#12 Organization of international B2B meetings and participation in international fairs and exhibitions by the International Economic Relations Center
• GP# 13 Cooperation Assistance with Foreign Embassies and Trade Offices by the International Economic Relations Center
• GP#14 Remote Commercial office of the International Economic Relations Center
• GP #15 Association for the Promotion of Agricultural Cooperation between China and the CEE Countries
• GP #16 Trading platform for the promotion of agricultural products from CEE countries to China market
• GP #17 Organization of Internationalization Trainings by Bulgarian Small and Medium Entrepreneurship Promotion Agency
The members of the group discussed the possibility of transfer of the presented Slovenian and Italian practices in our region. Finally, several of them were identified as most suitable concerning SMEs needs and transferrable.
The main focus of the meeting was put on the Regional State of Affairs. The results from both surveys - on the regional SMEs needs and barriers and support measures provided were presented. Special attention was put on the identified gaps between policy instruments and SMEs needs.
Some proposals for the recommendation part of the Regional State of Affairs were made.