The 2nd Thematic Seminar of the INTHERWASTE project took place on 7-8 June in Krakow, Poland. It focused on 'Selective Collection in Heritage Areas'. Good practices and policies on this topic were presented and discussed during this event.
WHEN: 8 June 2017, 8:30-12:30
WHERE: Municipality of Krakow headquarter, Plac Wszystkich Świętych 3-4, 31-004 Kraków
For more information, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - - -
The third INTHERWASTE seminar will focus on "Urban Integration in Heritage areas". It will take place in November 2017 in Ibiza.
Use of a specific instrument serving separate collection
- Krakow: "Bring-in sites"
- Bergen: Underground waste system / Flexible fee
- Tallinn: Deposit packaging refund system
- Ibiza: Awareness campaigns on selective collection
Management/Strategy related to selective collection scheme
- Cordoba: Separate collection dry-moist fraction
- Porto: Interaction and Integration of different collection systems
- Krakow: Selective waste collection services for bulky waste, green waste, WEEEs and waste textiles