This event is the first in a series of 4 thematic seminars that will be organised by the INTHERWASTE project. This seminar will be held on 9 March 2017 in Porto and will focus on 'Waste Deposit in Heritage Areas'.
The project partner cities (Córdoba, Kraków, Porto, Syracuse and Tallinn) will present best practices on this thematic, and two additional practices from Florence will be showcased. All cases will address the specific issues that Heritage Cities face when it comes to waste management.
If you wish to attend this event or to receive more information, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special procedures and agreements arranged
- Florence: Implementation process of underground waste containers
- Krakow: Deposit/recovery from 6am to 10am
- Cordoba: Agreements with great producers for door-to-door collection
- Porto: Agreements with great producers for door-to-door collection
Container-systems in Heritage areas
- Florence: Underground stations in Unesco sites
- Tallinn: Underground containers for mixed waste
- Porto: Underground containers
- Krakow: Unified contrainer-system