In order to reach the goals of INTER VENTURES all partners have to involve regional stakeholders. The methodology was thoroughly discussed during online training which was held 6th of November 2019.
Such main points were discussed:
1. What is the aim of stakeholders involvement in this project?
- Gain knowledge and learn good practices from other regions;
- Give advice on policy change;
- To elaborate the Action Plan.
2. 7 key steps
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5||Step 6||Step 7|
|Engagement objective||Map of stakeholders||Development of engagement plan||Implementation of engagement plan||Assessment of engagement process||Respond to engagement result||Measure and report progress|
3. Who should be the stakeholders?
4. How to approach the stakeholders?
Monitor – Message – Advocate – Consult – Collaborate – Innovate
The way to approach differs regarding the level of influence and the level of interest of the stakeholders.
Full methodology has already been prepared by advisory partner Association of European Border Regions. The methodology can be found in the library: https://www.interregeurope.eu/interventures/library/#folder=2094