Azimut Libera Impresa Expo 2019, which will be held on October 29 and 30 in the convention center of the Milan Fair in the Rho district, is a cultural event with an economic and social value to encourage a more conscious use of private savings.
This two-day event aims to bring together over 10,000 entrepreneurs and freelancers, creating a large network of relationships around the themes of the real economy, innovation and development of the Italy country system.
One big event, two souls. Conferences and Information on one side & Expo and Networking on the other.
- 50 CONFERENCES → divided into 4 courses, held by speakers representing the Italian economic and financial scene (thematic conferences, case studies and testimonies);
- ONE-TO-ONE and MINI WORKSHOP meetings → personal meetings and mini-workshops held by professionals on 5 thematic areas: Wealth Planning, Corporate, Asset Management, Welfare and Private Equity M&A.
- BUSINESS SERVICES AREA → from the creation of the 3D logos and their animation to the creation of corporate video clips (free services provided to entrepreneurs in real-time);
- START-UP VILLAGE → in collaboration with StartupItalia, a series of activities dedicated to startups will be organized;
- SPAZIO CASA AZIMUT → consulting services, ongoing assistance and specific and vertical reports without the need for an appointment.