The INNOTRANS stakeholders as well as project partners are invited to the international thematic workshop and study visit that will be hosted by the Prague City Hall. It will be held from 27th February until 1th March.
The topic of the workshop on 28 February will be „Low-carbon transport“. Both Czech and foreign project partners will present their examples of best practices and successful implementation of the transport innovation.
• Key directions/trends in Low carbon transportation – what is working and gaining pace now
Chiara Colangela ,Abruzzo Region, ITALY
• Policy interventions in low carbon transportation – what has worked
Sunil Budhdeo , Coventry City Council, UK
• Barriers in low carbon transport solutions implementation/exploitation
Emanuel Rauta, Legicon Ltd, ROMANIA
• SUMPS (Sustainable Mobility Plan)
Václav Novotný , Prague Institute of Planning and Development, CZECH REPUBLIC
• Sustainable mobility when collecting waste in the city center
Michal Zálešák, Czech ICT Alliance, CZECH REPUBLIC
• Battswap - BattSwap is TECH company offering the most economical solution of ZERO EMISSION fleet mobility.
Radek Janků, Battswap , CZECH REPUBLIC