On 9 December 2019, the InnoHEIs project workshop took place in the Marshal's Office of the Śląskie Voivodeship. The aim of the workshop was to develop a research cooperation model and the business sector of science and industry.
The meeting was attended by scientific units, universities and entrepreneurs. The meeting was also an opportunity to discuss the future of the region in the context of the project and discuss its strategic goals.
- Assumptions discussed at the workshops:
- Forms of cooperation with the scientific unit,
- Providing and effective management of the research infrastructure of scientific units for the benefit of economic partners, the use of research infrastructure to search for and fill development niches in the region,
- R&D activity of a scientific unit and the R&D activity of an enterprise, creating smart markets for future technologies and a friendly innovation ecosystem based on the transfer and exchange of knowledge,
- Awareness of entrepreneurs about cooperation with a scientific unit,
- Awareness of the scientific unit about the forms and necessity of cooperation with enterprises,
- Income models of scientific units,
- Preparation of the offer and laboratory services
- Commercial offer, cost calculation of the order
- Responding to changes, flexibility in the business service process,
- Appropriate management of priorities,
- Cooperation with business, model of laboratory services
- Special purpose vehicle of the scientific unit in the process of business cooperation