On November 13th, 2020, the Marshal's Office of the Silesian Voivodeship organized an online workshop on the InnoHEIs project. The meeting was attended by 43 people representing research institutes, universities, business support institutions and enterprises.
During the meeting, the results of the study on improving the efficiency of research and innovation infrastructure in the Silesian Voivodeship were presented. The aim of the study was to diagnose the state of the regional innovation ecosystem in the area of research and innovation infrastructure and to identify the main barriers to development and challenges in this respect, together with recommendations for further actions. The conducted analysis in the area of R&D infrastructure in the Silesian Voivodeship made it possible to identify development challenges in this area. As part of the study, foresight research methods were used, referring to the procedures defined in the model of the Entrepreneurial Discovery of the Silesian Voivodeship developed in the Silesian Voivodeship.
Assumptions discussed at the workshop:
- Analysis and diagnosis of the current state of research and innovation infrastructure in the Silesia Voivodeship,
- Identification of the gaps in research and innovation infrastructure in the Silesia Voivodeship,
- Identification of development challenges as well as opportunities of creating policies related to research and innovation infrastructure in the time perspective until 2030,
- Analysis of key regional needs in the area of research and innovation infrastructure,
- Evaluation of the Silesian Voivodeship potential in the area of research and innovation infrastructure.