Save the date 14/10/2021!
In the context of the EU Regions Week, SZREDA and Fondazione Lombardia per l'Ambiente (FLA) co-organise an event on Green Transition, focusing on the policy response needed to restore regional value chains in a sustainable and resilient way.
- Rumyana Grozeva, Executive Director, Stara Zagora Regional Economic Development Agency (SZREDA), Bulgaria
- Fabrizio Piccarolo, Director, Fondazione Lombardia per l'Ambiente, Italy
- Pepi Birbilaki, Vice-Mayor for Tourism, Municipality of Rethymnon, Greece
- Nikos Tsianos, Research & Analysis, PROMEA, Greece
- How revamping waste management can support tourism-based local economies?
- What are the options in decarbonizing a regional economy?
- What is the policy response needed for the recovering regional and local economies?
- How green transition can trigger an endogenous and sustainable growth trajectory?
Sign up and register here.