An in-depth learning report of the Innocastle study visit to Romania was published. It can be consulted via this link. The report includes:
- a summary of the ideas discussed during the thematic seminar
- key takeaways from the first study visit
- analysis of the Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020 in Romania
- stakeholder messages regarding the study visit and the policy instrument
- an overview of the identified good practices so far
- a chapter about possible learning cases to be further investigated by the National Institute of Heritage
The appendixes include the programme of the visit and an analysis of the participant questionnaires.