Participants: IMG: Manfred Peritsch, ecoplus: Verena Ossmann, Karin Herzog IMC FH Krems: Harald Hundsberger, Rainhard Klein, Bernhard Klausgraber, Partners and Stakeholders from INKREASE
Working language: English
09:00 Welcome at Palais Niederösterreich – ecoplus office
Registration and coffee www.event-residenzen.at/en/palais-niederoesterreich/
09:30 Presentation - explaining process competence mapping at life sciences and results
o IMG – Manfred Peritsch (senior consultant)
10:15 Presentation expectation and usability of competence mapping
o University of Applied Science – Harald Hundsberger (head of department Vice Rector /
Head of Department Life Sciences / Programme Director Medical and Pharmaceutical
o Company Technopol-partner of ecoplus that works with competence mapping
Approx. 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch at ecoplus office, Palais Lower Austria
13:00 How can we launch a competence mapping initiative to foster regional
AND international co-operations in the field of life science?
Lessons learned from Mechatronic Cluster Lower Austria (Mr. Hubert Schrenk) and IMG (Manfred Peritsch)
13:45 Workshop in small groups with INKREASE partners and IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems and ecoplus Stakeholders
• Which stakeholders may be needed in our regional life science ecosystem to get started?
• Which drivers and barriers have to be addressed?
• How can we convince stakeholders to participate?
• How can we raise financial and human resources for a life science competence mapping initiative?
• How can we derive the most value out of a competence mapping initiative?
• Which support do we need from ecoplus competence mapping stakeholders?
• What can be next steps in starting an international life science competence mapping initiative?
16:00 Coffee break
16:30 Presentation of workshop-results – Summary and next steps
17:30 END of Learning Camp