The Policy Learning Platform is looking for an intern to join the communication and event team. Are you interested in events management, communication campaigns and webinar productions? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
- Organisation and promotion of international events
- Workshops and other networking activities for the European Week of Regions and Cities
- Thematic workshops (approx. 40 participants)
- Annual networking event (Belgium, Brussels, 4 December 2019, approx. 300 participants)
- Other communication activities such as promotion campaigns or webinar production
Full job profile
Read the complete internship description and apply today!
How to apply
Send your resume and an application letter in English to [email protected] by 16 August 2019.
Inno TSD is the project coordinator of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform. The client is the Joint secretariat of Interreg Europe. The project is part of a framework contract with a duration of seven years (started in 2017).
This presentation was held at the thematic event on recycling technologies in landfill management projects held in Mechelen on July 3, 2019.
"Doctrina" is a Slovenian startup which is growing rapidly since its development in 2016. Now, it already has its branches in Slovenia, Croatia, Poland, Romania...
FEMINA attended Arendalsuka in Norway- A week where actors in politics, society- and business meet to debate and develop the policy for today and the future.