The IMPACT Interreg Europe officially finished on the 31 March 2020.
The closing event took place in Brussels within the EU Week of Regions & Cities in October 2019.
The project has succesfully achieved 5 policy changes:
- the enhancement of the current policy tool for the management of natural parks in Andalusia, the Sustainable Development Plans (SDP)
- a new regional program in Hauts-de France aiming at planting "One milion trees"
- inclusion of Forestry aspects in new regional educational plans in Romania
- more territorial-related calls for European cohesion Funds in Regione Molise
- approval of a new action plan for the Baltic Sea Region (Lithuania)
Mofe information of these policy changes can be checked here.