An on-line meeting was hold among partners of the IMPACT Interreg Europre project to exchange on good practices related to sustainable tourism in protected areas.
The following good practices were presented:
- LP - Managing flows of tourists: Flow of tourists from the Western area to the Eastern area of Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara and Alhama Natural Park
- P3 EUCC - Communication with fishermen: Facilitating sustainability of nearshore fisheries in marine protected areas by integrated approach and communication
- P4 MOLISE REGION - Involvement of an NGO to manage a N2000 site : WWF Oasis Guardiaregia-Campochiaro Regional Reserve
- P5 INCDT - Evaluating the carrying capacity for visitor management in a protected area: Evaluating the carrying capacity for visitor management in the Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve
- P6 ENRx - Health & Nature: Health & Nature trip in Hauts de France
These Good Practices can be consulted at : https://www.interregeurope.eu/impact/library/