- Lucia Larrianga-Casa Pepa
- Leire Kareaga-Kareaga Jostailuak
- Margarita Bilbao, Baskaran Estankoa
- Mari Carmen Guenetxea-Baskaran Estankoa
- Laura Ferruena-Farmacia Zamakola
- Eli Garcia-Nerea Erropadenda
- Pili Silloniz-Ziarreta
- Nekane Irusta, Leartibai Garapen Agentziako Teknikaria
- Bidatz Basterretxea, Leartibai Garapen Agentziako Teknikaria
Presentation and Report the HERICOAST Project following in S3.
1. PRESENTATION HERICOAST PROJECT FOLLOWING
Bidatz Basterretxea, as member of Leartibai Development Agency, explain to the members of the Lea Artibai Commercial Sector, the objectives, phases, learning process and partners of HERICOAST project.
Now in this project we are at the end of semester 3, so in this moment we are reporting about the activities developed till now, the territorial analysis and the next visit to Molise in S4.
2. MAIN OUTPUTS AND ACTIVITIES IN HERICOAST PROJECT IN S3
- Territorial analysis
- Stakeholder´s communication strategy
- Stakeholders meetings and dissemination event.
- Good practices identification
- Marinscape Forum Poole
- Castilla y Leon workshop, field visit, meetings
In addition, it explains more precisely what worked, what was seen in the 3 field visits (Norway, Romania, Castile and Leon), the visit to Euskadi of the leaders and the dissemination event.
Addressing the issue of dissemination event: "Heritage a differentiating element of territorial development," the retailers were asked to give their point of view about the value of coastal heritage and asked how they saw from the commercial point of view to boost the value of the heritage from the tourist point of view.
The meeting was very participative and gives an option to the participants to contribute new ideas or knowledge about the heritage, the value that has been taken in the region in recent months or about what was presented.
3. WORKSHOP IN MOLISE IN SEMESTER 4.
In October it will be the fourth workshop of the project, which it´s going to take place in the region of Molise, Italy.
This workshop will consist of several workshops, meetings and field visits that we consider to be of great interest to the project. Within the field visit you will be able to know the work that is being carried out in the dynamization of the territory.