- Ainhoa Arrizubieta: Azaro Foundation´s CEO
- Leire Arrizabalaga: Azaro Foundation´s innovation technician
- Bidatz Basterretxea: Leartibai Development Agency
Report the HERICOAST Project following in S3.
1. HERICOAST PROJECT FOLLOWING
Bidatz Basterretxea, as a member of the project of Leartibai Development Agency, explain to Ainhoa Arrizubieta and Leire Arrizabalaga, manager and innovation technician of Azaro
Fundazioa, the objectives, phases, learning process and partners of HERICOAST project.
Now in this project we are at the end of third semester, so in this moment we are reporting about the activities developed till now, the territorial analysis and the next visit to Molise (Italy) in fourth semester .
2. CONTRIBUTIONS AND PROPOSALS OF AZARO FUNDAZIOA IN THE PROJECT, TASKS DEVELOPED IN S3 AND S4 WORKSHOP.
The meeting discusses the visit of Valladolid, what was visited, what was spoken and the tasks to be carried out in the following months. Above all, the contributions were shared to the chapters of the Toolbox that each participated.
In addition, the activities carried out during the semester 3.
3. MAIN OUTPUTS AND ACTIVITIES IN HERICOAST PROJECT IN S3
o Territorial analysis
o Stakeholder´s communication strategy
o Stakeholders meetings and dissemination event.
o Good practices identification
o Marinscape Forum Poole
4. WORKSHOP IN MOLISE IN SEMESTER 4
The next workshop is going to take place in Molise, in Italy, so we invite to Azaro Foundation to come with us and participate in the meeting sharing their expertise