- Lur Duralde-Tate
- Irene Murueta-Albergue Trinkete
- Miguel Fuentes-Casa Rural Satzu
- Arkaitz Erkiaga-Urlekeitio
- Fran Aristondo-Hotel Oxangoiti
- Gontzal Hernando-Hotel Antsotegi/Sustraiak Natura
- Mª Angeles Aldekogara-Agroturismo Akuiola
- Itziar Castillo-La guía km 0
- Nerea Urrutibeaskoa-Agroturismo Akuiola
- Santi Olabe-Fronton
- Nekane Irusta, Leartibai Garapen Agentziako Teknikaria
- Bidatz Basterretxea, Leartibai Garapen Agentziako Teknikaria
Report the HERICOAST Project following in S3.
1. PRESENTATION and HERICOAST PROJECT FOLLOWING
Bidatz Basterretxea, as member of Leartibai Development Agency, explain to the members of the Lea Artibai Tourism Group, the objectives, phases, learning process and partners of HERICOAST project.
At the meeting, they emphasized the importance of both the exchange of experience in asset management, coastal and especially the ongoing exchange of best practices designed to preserve and exploit the coastal region of Lea Artibai.
Now in this project we are at the end of semester 3, so in this moment we are reporting about the activities developed till now, the territorial analysis and the next visit to Molise in S4.
2. ROL OF THE TOURISM GROUP OF LEA ARTIBAI IN HERICOAST PROJECT
Regarding the tourism companies of Lea Artibai, their participation in the group of STAKEHOLDERS has been defined as follows:
The local association of companies plays an important role in spreading cultural heritage, as they have close contact with locals and tourists. For this, the participants are given the opportunity to contribute new ideas or knowledge about the heritage or the value they have taken in the region in recent months.
3. MAIN OUTPUTS AND ACTIVITIES IN HERICOAST PROJECT IN S3
- Territorial analysis
- Stakeholder´s communication strategy
- Stakeholders meetings and dissemination event.
- Good practices identification
- Marinscape Forum Poole
- Castilla y Leon workshop, field visit, meetings
4. WORKSHOP IN MOLISE IN SEMESTER 4.
In October it will be the fourth workshop of the project, which it´s going to take place in the region of Molise, Italy.
This workshop will consist of several workshops, meetings and field visits that we consider to be of great interest to the project. Within the field visit you will be able to know the work that is being carried out in the dynamization of the territory