Join our community and connect with the other regional actors exchanging on interregional cooperation. When you register, you will have access to additional services including the platform helpdesk and the possibility to contact your peers in the platform community.
Research and innovation
Research and innovation
Smart specialisation strategies for sustainable and inclusive growth (S4+)
5. Always make sure you have the right to use an image.
Note: Never copy the text directly from the source (for example word) to the text editor of your project website. You shall copy it to a 'Notepad' or other text editing programme that eliminates all formating. Otherwise you risk to mess the programming code and some of your website content will disappear.
What text editing options do I have?
There are many editing functions in our Rich Text Editor (RTE). You can:
Add styles to text (to set block quotes and heading styles)
Make text bold, italic, underlined or struck through
Add bulleted list and numbered lists
Add HTML code
Tip: Icons for each of these functions are at the top of your text field. You can find out what each icon means by holding your mouse pointer still over one for a few seconds.
Good to know: Rich Text Editor (RTE) is the interface for editing rich text within web browsers. It reduces the effort for users to format text without coding it in HTML (a programming language).
Can I embed a video to my page?
Yes, you can. First publish your video at an external platform, for example Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
We recommend embedding videos from YouTube. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to YouTube and find the video you wish to embed.
2. Click the 'Share' button beneath the video player.
3. Click on 'Embed' button. Tick 'show player controls' among the Embed options.
4. Copy the code which appears at the top on the side of the video. You will need the full code to embed the video to your project page.
Once you have your embed code, you need to add it to your project page:
1. Log in to your admin account and start editing your project.
2. Go to the page/ section where you want to embed the video.
3. Click on the HTML code view button '<>'. The text field will now switch to black with white text and you will see the HTML code that makes up the content already added (if there is any).
4. Paste the Youtube embed code at the point on the page you want.
5. Save your changes and you will see the video once you refresh the page (Ctrl+F5).
Can I use HTML programming?
Yes, you can to some extent. All editable text fields can be turned to HTML format by clicking on the HTML code view button '<>' at the top of the text field.
You can use this to embed a video, an external application or other interactive content.
What are the recommended dimensions and size of images I shall upload?
The image dimensions depends on where it will be used. See the details below:
Cover image: 1440x450px.
News and events images: 440x450px.
Partner logos on the 'Contact' page: 250x260px.
Call to actions cards: 600x400px.
Library cover image: 600x450px (please count with 30px at the top and bottom to be cut by automatic zoom in).
Library: scale to 440px height.
Note: The size of the file shall be maximum 1 Mb.
Help for project web administrators
If you are responsible for editing the project website, have a look at special guidance available.