The project FRiDGE set its aim to contribute to public policies dealing with the food and drinks sector. Exchange of experience and learning Good Practices from each other lead to changes in those policies benefiting SMEs in our regions. There are several aspects in need of improvement in the sector.
Previously we have discussed our programs and efforts to assist food industry SMEs to reach local, national and international market with their products. This time, we will be reviewing instruments advancing productivity and helping to boost investments in machinery.
The event will be hosted by Harghita County Council. Harghita county is a predominantly agricultural, rural region due to the economic activity among the county’s rural population is agriculture and SMEs in food sector. As for, Harghita County Council considers as one of its most important duties to promote and preserve the rich culture, traditional cuisine, catering and peculiar handcraft products.
The FRIDGE partnership welcomes all interested actors and stakeholders to join the 4th Joint Workshop with focus on productivity and investment!
Date: Monday 26th of April 2021
Time: 10:00 - 13:00 CET (Central European Time)
Location: Online meeting (links will be provided later via email).
- 10:00 – 10:20 EET Welcoming speeches
- 10:20 – 11:20 EET Good Practice presentations from Harghita County
- 11:20 – 11:35 EET Coffee Break
- 11:35 – 12:25 EET Good Practice presentations from FRIDGE partners
- 12:25 – 13:00 EET Questions and Answers Online interventions and questions
See and download the full agenda in pdf-format.
We kindly ask you to register for the event by 23rd of April via the link below.
Follow the live stream
You can follow the live stream from this following link: https://harghitacounty.ro/fridgeworkshop_en/
The event will be hosted by Harghita County Council.
- The event will be streamed for web and the link will be sent to registered participants via email few days before the meeting.
- Questions from participants are welcome and will be directed through a participatory platform tool (Sli.do). Information on this will be provided in the event.
- Translations for the event will be provided in English, Hungarian and Romanian languages.